Cheap Vlogging Camera With Flip Screen: Top 10 Best Vlogging Cameras With Exclusive Overview
Looking for Cheap Vlogging Camera With Flip Screen? Top 10 Best Vlogging Camera Exclusive Overview.We have prepared this detailed list Cheap Vlogging Camera.
- 1 The Best Top 10 Cheap Vlogging Cameras in 2018:
- 2 Chart of Cheap Vlogging Camera With Flip Screen For YouTube Vlogging
- 3 Cheap Vlogging Camera With Flip Screen
- 4 Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II Wi-Fi And NFC Enabled Digital Camera (Black)
- 5 PowerLead Puto PLD023 24 MP
- 6 Canon PowerShot G9 X Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom
- 7 Samsung Multiview MV800 16.1MP
- 8 Panasonic DMC-ZS45 Lumix 20X Zoom Camera
- 9 Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera
- 10 Nikon COOLPIX S6900 Built-In Wi-Fi (Black)
- 11 Canon G7 X 9546B001PowerShotDigital Camera
- 12 Nikon COOLPIX L840 Camera with 38x Optical Zoom & Built-In Wi-Fi
- 13 Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera
- 14 The Best Vlogging Camera for Beginners with flip screen
- 15 Things To Consider Before Buying A Flip Screen Camera
The Best Top 10 Cheap Vlogging Cameras in 2018:
- PowerLead Puto PLD023 24 MP (720p HD)
- Canon PowerShot G9X (1080p Full HD 60p)
- Samsung Multiview MV800 (720p HD)
- Panasonic DMC-ZS45 LUMIX (1080p HD 30p)
- Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP (1080p HD 60p)
- Nikon Coolpix S7000 (1080p HD 60i)
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II (1080p Full HD 60p)
- Nikon COOLPIX B500 (1080p HD 30p)
- Canon G7 X 9546B001 (1080p Full HD 60p)
- Nikon COOLPIX L840 (Full HD 1080p)
If you are thinking of getting into vlogging, then the primary concern for you has to be the camera that you will use to record your videos or vlogs. There are many video cameras available out there and choosing for one would have to be tough. However, since you are still starting out then might as well pick a cheap vlogging camera to get things started. You would also want your initial experience to be fun and more convenient that is why I suggest that you pick a vlogging camera with a flip screen. This cool camera innovation makes it easier for you to create great videos and they are mostly equipped with the right features for your better convenience.
Looking for Cheap Vlogging Camera With Flip Screen? Top 10 Best Vlogging Camera with Exclusive Overview.We have prepared this detailed list Cheap Vlog Samsung Multiview MV800ing Camera 2018.
Why Pick A Flip Screen Camera For Vlogging
The success of your vlog lies in the content that you are going to upload on it. Your content has to be informative and educational but at the same time fun and entertaining to spark interest from the audience. The camera that you are going to use will not only be instrumental to this but can also become the determinant towards your vlog success. Getting yourself a vlogging camera with a flip screen will help you create footages that are captured the right way without getting out of the frame since you can see what you are recording the whole time.
There are far too many advantages that you can get to enjoy with a video camera with flip screen aside from the fact that you can monitor what you are recording. Your videos will result in something professional-like despite being an amateur when it comes to videography. You just have to make assured that your camera connects to your phone with Wi-Fi so that you can quickly upload videos and can even make them viral because of their relevance to being fresh. Here is a short list of the best vlogging cameras with flip screens that you should consider having for your vlog.
Why I picked Top ten best vlogging camera for Vlogging?
- Long times battery life
- User friendly
- Pure HD (High Definition) Quality video record
- Low-light sensor capability
- Auto Focus Technology
Chart of Cheap Vlogging Camera With Flip Screen For YouTube Vlogging
|Model Name||Images||Recording Quality||Editors Rating||Price|
|PowerLead Puto PLD023 24 MP||720p HD||4.6||$$|
|Canon PowerShot G9X||1080p Full HD 60p||5.0||$$|
|Samsung Multiview MV800||720p HD||4.8||$$|
|Panasonic DMC-ZS45 LUMIX||1080p HD 30p||4.9||$$|
|Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP||1080p HD 60p||5.0||$$|
|Nikon Coolpix S7000||1080p HD 60i||5.0 (Recommended)||$$|
|Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II||1080p Full HD 60p||5.0 (Recommended)||$$|
|Nikon COOLPIX B500||1080p HD 30p||4.8||$$|
|Canon G7 X 9546B001||1080p Full HD 60p||5.0||$$|
Cheap Vlogging Camera With Flip Screen
Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II Wi-Fi And NFC Enabled Digital Camera (Black)
This camera is arguably the most perfect if you intend to use it for vlogging on a tight budget. It helps you take fantastic photos and videos even in low-light situations and environment not conducive for photography or video shoots. It has built-in Wi-Fi and NFC enable to make file transfers from the camera to your smartphone or laptop more convenient. There would be no storage issues since you will not worry about having a full memory due to the file-sharing convenience. This camera is also a perfect selfie camera due to its 3.0″ touch panel that can be tilted downwards up to 46 degrees to create the perfect position for you to capture images.
As a product coming from Canon, you can always expect this camera to be no different from past Canon cameras and know that the materials used in making this product are of top quality and are professional-grade. The 1080p HD video resolution at 60 fps in MP4 format is pretty standard for shooting vlogs. It is also very versatile & flexible as it can work altogether with different platforms. The Canon Powershot GT-X Mark II is also used by Casey Neistat, the famous Youtube personality, in some of his vlogs which are a clear indication how good this product is.
Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II specs
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video in MP4 format with stereo sound.
- Features a bright f/1.8 (W) – f/2.8 (T), 4.2x (24-100mm),
- 9-blade iris diaphragm andBattery IS-equipped lens.
- Multi-angle capacitive 3.0″ touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1.04 million dots
- Tilt option of 180 Degree up and 45 Degree down.
- Great photo and video quality
- Full zoom lens
- Wi-Fi and NFC enabled
PowerLead Puto PLD023 24 MP
If you are an enthusiast of photography or videography, then it would not be difficult for you to appreciate the PowerLeadPuto PLD023 camera because of its capability to record and capture top quality images and videos. It is not as powerful as the DSLR, but it also much more capable compared to traditional point and shoot cameras out there.
It has a wide angle, and its natural lens is a macro lens. The 3-inch LCD screen can easily be rotated to take selfies or capture a scene without second-guessing whether you are shooting the right frame or not.
The box contains a manual that tells you everything that you need to know about the camera to get your vlog up and running. Extra lenses are also provided along with the battery charger, filter and beautiful leather bag to store them all. The menu is not so user-friendly due to some options available in there, but this can be a benefit as well since all of the items found in it provide specific functions for the user. The more services mean better features for the camera all in all. However, it is easy to get acquainted and be used to this camera and its functions.
- 24MP for bright, sharp photos and HD videos
- Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode Frame coverage: Approx. 99% horizontal
- vertical (compared to actual picture)
- 3.0″ LCD screen for easy viewing and photo editing
- LCD Screen can easily be rotated according to the desired position
- User manual is very useful and informative
- Extra lenses are provided
- Flash function lacks lighting effect and may cause pictures to look grainy when used in a poorly-lit room
Canon PowerShot G9 X Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom
This addition to the long line of PowerShot cameras from Canon is capable of producing awesome pictures and breathtaking videos. The Canon PowerShot G9X is flexible enough to allow you to shoot even in areas that have low light and poor details. Environmental factors should not be a primary concern when using this camera, and the surroundings should never become a hindrance to whatever it is that you want to shoot and capture out of this camera. It is also easy to carry around which is a big plus considering it is a flip cam. The size is just perfect to fit in the bag or pocket, and it is slim enough to quickly grab whenever there is the opportunity to shoot or capture something.
The PowerShot G9X features a 20.2 MP with 1-inch high sensitivity CMOS sensor. It is also equipped with a DIGIC 6 image processor and a f/20-4.9 lens that is very crucial in capturing images despite a not so suitable environment. This camera also has the 3x Optical Zoom lens (28-84mm equivalent) to cut off distance issues with some of your subjects. Movements can also be perfectly captured in Full HD video or be frozen as pictures up to 6 fps in continuous shooting.
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video (60p/30p/24p options)
- 1.0-inch, 20.2 Megapixel* High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined
- low-light performance up to ISO 12800
- Continuous shooting speeds of up to 6.0 fps
Canon g9x Sample Images
- Very flexible even in a poorly-lit environment
- Easy to carry around for a flip cam
- High Optical Zoom lens that can magnify objects 3x
- Standard lens is generic
- No Major Issue
Samsung Multiview MV800 16.1MP
The Samsung Multiview MV800 is one of the best cameras out there for taking and viewing photos from different angles. Its 3.0-inch flip-out display can easily be adjusted from 0 up to 180 degrees to get the right position that you desire. You can easily play around with this digital camera and snap pictures that are unimaginable to be taken by using your creativity and the flip-out display to its full advantage. There are also three shutter options that you can choose from to perfectly fit your preferences in snapping pictures.
This digital camera is considerably small for a flip screen type but is perfect for low-level photography. You can use it as a steady cam, a leveled viewfinder or with twin lens reflex. That is how versatile this camera can be, and it is also notable for great close-up shots. Recorded videos out of this cam are in the MP4 format which means it is easier to edit them on your computer without the need to buy for software to convert or read the video files. It also comes with a great zoom feature that can magnify the subject up to 5x closer.
Samsung mv800 Specs
- Max Video Resolution 1280 x 720
- Effective Still Resolution 16.15 MP
- Digital Zoom 5x
- Very flexible and versatile flip-out display
- Able to record HD videos in the MP4 format
- Small camera with flip screen that is easy to carry around
- Battery needs to be checke sometimes because of unexpected power issues
Panasonic DMC-ZS45 Lumix 20X Zoom Camera
The Panasonic DMC-ZS45 Lumixis the ultimate selfie camera with a large 3.0 inch 1,040k-dot LCD that right away provides crystal-clear visibility for shooting and playback in any environmental conditions. The beautiful photo playback feature makes it more convenient to view and share pictures with family and friends. There are three imaging effects offered to create the best pictures and selfies. The soft skin mode makes your skin look smoother and fairer while the slimming mode contours facial lines to give them that sharpness. Defocusing mode highlights your face while it gently blurs out the background.
Panasonic DMC-ZS45 Lumix 20X Zoom camera is powered by high-speed digital signal output that enables you to shoot at Ten fps in high-speed burst mode with a mechanical shutter and even burst shooting with flash. When it comes to video capture, this camera is PC recording compatible and can record videos in Full HD at 1080p resolution in MP4 format. You also have the freedom to switch from video mode to photo mode in an instant at the simple click of a button. The user interface is very user-friendly which makes it easy to use even for beginners and it is light regarding weight that makes it easy to carry around.
- Long 20X zoom [24-480mm] brings the scene in close
- Wide-angle lens, flip-up LCD and wink-activated shutter make selfies a snap
- Battery Average Life 350 Photos
- Display Size 3 inches
- Fast switch between video and camera modes
- Shoots videos at 1080p HD
- Provides cool imaging effects
- Sensitivity range has limited use in low light
Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera
The Samsung NX Mini lives up to its name by being the world’s slimmest and lightest camera that has the interchangeable lens feature. It may be small but is capable of delivering powerful and top quality performance through spectacular images and breathtaking videos. The 1-inch 20.5 MP BSI CMOS Sensor allows you to shoot images even in low light resulting in heavily-detailed images. The ultra slim and lightweight design is supported by a solid metal frame which makes this model durable despite being small. It also has a built-in Wi-Fi to allow you to share files across the internet in an instant.
The Samsung NX Mini mirrorless digital camera is also very versatile given that you can interchange lens depending on what the situation needs. You can easily experiment with your images and videos by having the privilege of using a different lens for better effect. It comes with a 9mm lens but can be used with any lens under the Samsung NX series. The 3-inch flip LCD touch-screen adds more versatility as well making it convenient for you to shoot selfies and videos without asking assistance from a friend. Less is more about the Samsung NX Mini mirrorless digital camera.
Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP Specs
- Capture 1080p HD Video
- 20.5MP BSI CMOS Sensor for high-quality images
- Life like colors with crystal clear resolution
- Stylishly slim (22.5mm), & impressively light (158g)
- SMART features – Photo Beam, Social Media Upload, E-mail, DirectLink, MobileLink, PC Auto-backup,
- Remote Viewfinder PRO, AllShare, Baby Monitoring
- Excellent wireless connectivity
- Very versatile and durable
- Easy to use for better convenience
- There is a lack of physical controls and too many smart modes
Nikon COOLPIX S6900 Built-In Wi-Fi (Black)
The first thing that can easily be noticed of the Nikon Coolpix S6900 is its full swivel screen that comes out from its side instead of the usual swivel screens that come out on top of the camera. Aesthetics-wise, this digital camera automatically earns plus points for its style. However, the camera also does not disappoint when it comes to features and capabilities. Being tagged as the “ultimate selfie camera,” it is perfect for selfies and can also be advisable for vlogging purposes. It is indeed capable of taking excellent images and impressive videos.
The novel shutter release button on the front end of the camera makes it more convenient to take selfies including shooting videos since you can start or stop the video camera at the simple tap of a button. Another great feature of the Nikon Coolpix S6900 is its zoom function. This camera allows you to zoom in on a subject up to 12x closer. Other unique features included in this product is the self-timer function and also has a built-in noise reduction feature that eliminates unwanted noise playing in the background which helps the cause of vloggers. It is quite pricey for a digital camera but definitely worth the shot.
- 19 Scene Modes plus full HD 1080p videos with stereo sound
- 12x optical zoom; 24x dynamic fine zoom, an enhanced zoom function that effectively doubles your reach
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Rear stand is perfect for shooting hands-free images and videos
- Pretty impressive aesthetics
- Great touch-screen controls
- Bad noise reduction function
- Self-timer has to be reactivated after every shot
Canon G7 X 9546B001PowerShotDigital Camera
The Canon PowerShot G7 X is a reliable high-performance digital camera that puts great and impressive features in a single compact package. Its sensor is a light-grabbing 1.0-inch, 20.2 MP high-sensitivity CMOS sensor powered by Canon’s all-new DIGIC 6 Image Processor technology to support low-light photography up to ISO 12800. The IS lens is a f/1.8 (W)-f/2.8 (T) allows you to put more into the frame and at the same time stay bright. The maximum 4.2x Optical Zoom (24mm-100mm) also helps to magnify subjects that are way off your normal scope and take a closer look at them for better shots.
The 9-blade circular aperture diaphragm is perfect for artistic background blur and the minimum focus range of 5cm helps the camera to become more precise when it comes to macro shooting. The product is already Wi-Fi- and NFC-enabled and has a high-resolution multi-angle capacitive 3.0-inch touch panel LCD. Shooting is a pleasure with ultra-speed AF (0.14 sec.), 31 AF points, full resolution continuous shooting in 1080p HD video and 6.5 fps. Ideally designed to produce stellar images and exciting videos, the PowerShot G7 X is bound to take your photography skills to new heights.
- Capture 1080p/60p Full HD video with up to 60 fps
- Selfie-ready multi-angle capacitive 3.0″ touch panel LCD
- Battery Average Life 210 Photos
- Ultra-high-sensitivity 1-inch image sensor
- High image and video quality for a small camera
- Supports raw
- No Include auto editing app
Nikon COOLPIX L840 Camera with 38x Optical Zoom & Built-In Wi-Fi
The Nikon COOLPIX L840 is an outstanding digital camera that has very impressive zoom capabilities as it can zoom in on subjects 38 times closer. It is perfectly designed to shoot in an outdoor setting because of its fast handles but is also convenient enough to use for indoor purposes. It can also be used to shoot vlogs because of its impressive video capabilities. It is Wi-Fi, and NFC enabled to make it more convenient to share files with friends and family and even right away upload your images and videos online via the internet.
The purpose of the Nikon COOLPIX L840 is to take photography and videography on to the next level through the multiple features that this model possesses. The optical zoom telephoto NIKKOR glass lens is arguably the most capable lens regarding zooming. The 38x is one of the highest zooming feature available on any digital camera as it can turn a minute subject into a shootable large object. You can also flip out the high-resolution 3.0″ LCD screen to shoot at your convenience and adjust it to an angle and position where you are assured that you are shooting in the right frame.
Nikon Coolpix l840 Specs
- Full HD 1080p videos with stereo sound
- 38x optical zoom telephoto lens with Vibration Reduction; 76x dynamic fine zoom
- 3.0-inch 921,000-dot Tilt LCD display
- Nikon COOLPIX L840 Camera + 38x Optical Zoom & Built-In Wi-Fi
- Excellent image stabilization
- Has a very articulate LCD screen
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity are pretty stable
- No external flat shoe, no touch screen, and no built-in viewfinder
- A bit heavy for a compact design
Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera
The Nikon COOLPIX B500 is an excellent addition to the long line of COOLPIX products from Nikon. It feels great in your hands whether you are shooting in motion or using it as a steady cam. It is capable of 1080p Full HD video recording which is standard enough for vlogging purposes. The super-telephoto NIKKOR glass lens also helps in zooming subjects, and it is also made easier through the flip-up LCD screen. You can always expect to shoot beautiful images and impressive videos with its 16 MP low-light sensor. The product also comes with easy-to-understand menus and controls plus imaging effects and high automatic operation.
You can be able to do instant file sharing and take advantage of remote camera control. Other features included is the 40x optical zoom and 80x Dynamic Fine Zoom technology. You can also further enhance the camera’s capabilities by installing the Snapbridge app to control your camera remotely. Reviewing your shots through this camera is a pleasure as you see that all of them are in ultra-high resolution.
- Full HD (High Definition) 1080p Video Recording at 30 Frames per second
- 16MP 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR f/3.0-6.5mm ED Lens
- 40x Optical Zoom Lens, 80x Dynamic Zoom
- 3″ 921k-Dot Tilting LCD
- Bluetooth (BLE), Wi-Fi, NFC Connectivity
- ISO 6400, 7.4 fps Continuous Shooting
- 18 Scene Modes, Easy Auto Mode
- Remote Control via Smartphone or Tablet
- 22.5-900mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 1080p Full HD video recording capability
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Snapbridge app will further enhance the camera’s capabilities
- Snapbridge implementation still has glitches
You May Also Like:
best vlogging camera under 20
The Best Vlogging Camera for Beginners with flip screen
When it comes to vlogging, the most important thing to have is a great camera Your vlog won’t be too appealing to the audience if the videos aren’t high quality. That is why it is important that you have the best camera to handle your vlogging needs. There are lots of high end cameras that are great for vlogging. The problems, if you are a beginner, those cameras can be very overwhelming and take a lot of time to master. Plus, they are quite expensive. So you could say that it isn’t a wise investment when you are just starting out. What you need instead, is a basic camera that shoots great quality videos and is easy to learn. That’s why we recommend the Sony Cyber-shot RX100 IV. This, in our humble opinion, is the best vlogging camera for beginners. Why? Read on to find out.
The reason why the Sony RX100 takes the crown as the best vlogging camera for beginners is that it is very versatile. You can use it for any type of vlogging. In fact, a lot of critics have said that this camera is a “disruption” to the camera market mainly because it has most of the expensive features from a DSLR. This camera in particular is capable of shooting 4K videos. But if you don’t intend on shooting 4K videos, it can also record in many types of formats and speeds. Plus, it has Optical Image Stabilization and great low light sensitivity. Another great feature of this camera that isn’t talked about often is the flip screen. The only downside is, it is not touchscreen like other cameras.
The reason why this camera is perfect for Vloggers/ YouTubers is that it can cater to all types of Vlogging that you intend on doing. You can use it for travel, gaming vlogging or even product reviews. Overall the best vlogging camera for beginners provides great value for money and it has plenty of features that you use.
Pros and Cons
- High-resolution viewfinder
- Flip screen
- Large sensor
- 4K video
- No touchscreen
- Limited raw functionality
- Mediocre battery life
- Limited focal range
The best vlogging camera for beginners is proof that “outdated” models from several years ago are still very easy to get hold of, new, today. Sony released the RX100 IV in 2012 and it is still going strong today. This magnesium-alloy camera is small enough that you can easily fit it into a trouser pocket. This basically the highlight of its design appeal. It doesn’t look too shabby either and feels strong enough to withstand a number of years of pretty careless treatment. Since it is quite small, it obviously doesn’t have a handgrip. Some small cameras have an an ergonomic moulding to give your fingers something to hold onto, the Sony RX100 IV just has smooth, grip-less metal. Although it is great to the hands, we still recommend using a wrist-strap to make sure you don’t end up flinging the Sony RX100 IV onto some gravel. It’s a bit expensive, after all. It does have some extra grip in the form of a rubberized thumb hold on the back of the camera. Since the best vlogging camera for beginners is designed to be small, Sony had to leave out all manual controls. You can only see one manual control dial on the back, and a wheel around the lens.
Here’s an overview of the best vlogging camera for beginners’ special features:
- 20.1MP 1″-type stacked CMOS sensor
- F1.8-2.8 24-70mm equivalent Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens
- Optical image stabilization
- 1/32000 sec max shutter speed (1/2000 using mechanical shutter)
- 16 fps continuous shooting (with metering and focus fixed at the first shot)
- Slow motion video recording up to 1000 fps (960fps in NTSC mode)
- 4K (UHD) video recording with full sensor readout and bit rates up to 100Mbps
- Picture Profile modes including S-Log2 gamma setting
- Dual recording captures 17MP stills while recording up to 1080/30p video
- Tilting 3″ LCD with 1.3m dots
- Pop-up 2.36m dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- Built-in ND filter (with Auto mode)
- Wi-Fi with NFC
This camera has 24-70mm equivalent F1.8-2.8 lens, tilting 3″ LCD, ND filter, and Wi-Fi just like its predecessor, but everything else is an upgrade, mainly because of its new sensor. Its non-sensor-related features include an electronic shutter, Picture Profiles including S-Log2 support, higher video bit rates, and a sharper EVF. Plus, the best vlogging camera for beginners also has more advanced Auto ISO control.
For one year since the original date of purchase, Sony will, at its option, repair or replace any product or parts determined to be defective, with a new or refurbished product or parts.
For vloggers, the most important factor when choosing a camera is video quality, and this is where the RX100 IV excels. It does very well in low light, but it’s also fantastic in bright light because of its ability to shoot at fast shutter speeds. The focal length range is a little limited, but for a beginner, it’s perfectly adequate. This small camera is a bit expensive and it’s a niche camera, but it’s quite possibly the best compact digicam you can buy. It has some truly amazing enhanced performance over its predecessor and the competition. It can shoot great stills, outstanding video, a bright lens, and loads of features that’ll keep advanced photographers spending days delving into all the sophisticated options, despite the short zoom.
It is hard to choose the best vlogging camera for beginners. In fact, you need to choose a camera according to your needs. One of these parameters is the environment in which you make a video. The best thing about the Sony CyberShot RX100 IV is that it can cater to almost any vlogger needs. For a beginner, that alone should be enough. Pair it with some advanced features, and you’ve got yourself a great investment.
Things To Consider Before Buying A Flip Screen Camera
There are many factors that you have to consider when choosing a cheap vlogging camera with a flip screen to use for your vlogs. However, the main factors have to be the features and capabilities that the product of your choice can be able to provide. Determine what you need and expect out of your flip screen camera and make sure that these requirements are attained. The different thing that you have to consider is the body weight of the flip screen camera. If you are shooting vlogs on your own, then you have to make sure that your vlogging camera is lightweight and easy to carry around. If you already have a production staff with you or friends that will help you out, then that is when you can opt for heavier cameras since there are people who can assist you in video production. Lastly, you have to make sure that the camera that you will choose fits right into your budget. It would be impractical to purchase a camera that is way beyond your affordability range.We have also made vlogging camera under 100 list.
The shortlist of flip screen cameras mentioned above are the most popular and reliable ones that you can choose. There are also complex models of flip screen cameras, but they are rare to come by or hardly advisable to use for vlogging purposes. The cameras mentioned above are safe choices and would nevertheless help your vlog concerning top quality content.
They are standard flip screen cameras that will get you going with that vlog without the need to invest in a very expensive high-end camera. You can just spend on high-end cameras later on as soon as you start making money out of your vlog or save up enough money in the future. Starting a vlog should not require a fortune. Now you keep one of the flip screen cameras mentioned above; then you should be good to go.